Friday, August 7, 2015

Literacy Freebies by Lectura Para Niños

Freebie Friday - Word Wall/Picture Dictionary/Vocabulary cards!




Hello everyone!  My name is Leah Meiser from Lectura Para Niños!  I am a bilingual kindergarten teacher and ready to start my 19th year in kinder!  I taught my first three years in English and in Spanish ever since!  

I have used word walls many different ways!  This year, I'm going to be using my word wall in a different way. 
  • I've always had my words up on the wall for students to see and look at.  
  • I've also printed the words and put them in 3 ring binders inside sleeves.  I have 3 sets printed for student use during writing time.  
  • This year, I have printed an additional set, cut them all apart and put them on rings for the students to use during literacy centers as well.  
Here are some examples of how I use them:

     
Click here for your FREEBIE of the letter M:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-SAMPLE-Centro-foneticos-005-A-Z-diccionario-pared-de-palabras-1976879       https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-SAMPLE-Centro-foneticos-005-A-Z-diccionario-pared-de-palabras-1976879                             
I hope you enjoy!
Leah Meiser - Lectura Para Niños

1 comment:

  1. Really like this. Remember seeing it at an English classroom. I do something similar but think this will work better for me. Thanks! I'm off to you TpT site. Love iteachbilinguals! Always great shares.

    ReplyDelete